Thursday, January 28, 2016

101 Socks by The Editors of the Oz Creativ Series

The book, 101 Socks by The Editors of the Oz Creativ Series is so cool with the many different style socks you can create inside! Plus, what really was cool about this book is that it's not just about one type of needle work when it comes to making these socks. Some are done in crochet, some in knitting, than you have felt styles, and just so much more!
Each has illustrated examples and step by step guidance to creating each piece. You can create all different styles and lengths with this book. There is so many different ways also to create each pair. Plus, with the colors of yarn to choose, they can always be different and made prefect to match anyone's personality or favorite color style.
 I myself enjoy to crochet, but the idea of knitting some could give me some great practice and help me learn to crochet more than just a simple scarf. The 101 different types are so very colorful and attractive for any age and something that could be created and gifted to a loved one. I find it to be a very bright and attractive book for guidance. This is something that keeps my intention and inspires me to create some wonderful socks!
I can always use socks and when it cold out, I'm sure there are many who need a few pair as well. So to have all these right in one place, I can make as many lovely designs and colors from all the types listed. Excellent steps to follow, very easy guidance and visual illustrations. I love this book, so easy to use and such a great supply of patterns!
Information About The Author:
OZ Creativ presents soft crafts at their best. The creative team provides detailed instructions and ideas for sewing, knitting, crocheting, and quilting everything from fashion accessories to trendy pot holders to socks to designer pieces in fine lace.

Book Information:
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (May 28, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0764348507
ISBN-13: 978-0764348501
Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.6 x 0.7 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers