Friday, December 4, 2015

Workpro 160-Piece Mechanic Tool Kit, Daily use Basic Tool Set

 Having the Workpro Tool Kit is wonderful! There is everything I need from screwdrivers(all different sizes), bits, hammer, sockets, hex keys, wire brush, cable ties, wrenches, pliers and 
even the box to hold it all into, plus more!  This kit is complete and a perfect gift for any handy man or woman in the household. I love that it comes with that box, keeps everything together and a great starter kit for the house. 
Features I love about the Workpro Tool Kit:
  • 160 Piece Set- Totally complete with so many needed tools for my household, and well designed set to fit the most common and least common repairs.
  • Quality - All made with a durable and strong metal that won't rust and the handles are comfortable to grip. The US style comes to mind with the Blue and Red. ☺ However, the chrome finish is also very nice and the box
  • is super strong to hold and carry all these tools!
  • Case/Box - Perfect size box with a handle to hold everything evenly as I travel or move it around in the house. There is a small closure in front that keeps everything from falling out or going all over. Inside, there
  • is two areas, one for the sockets and wrenches on top, while the bottom is larger opening for the screwdrivers, bits, hammer and the many other items included.
  • Professional or Not - It's great for workers that use these tools often, professionals or even just like myself a DIY or just in case of any repairs needed! 
Finally, this is an excellent set, with so much uses and the quality is outstanding! I love that the case is also included and allows each tool to easily be stored and secured in one spot! 
Now I have my own real professional Tool Kit! ☺♥

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers