Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Little Book of Typographic Ornament By David Jury

The book, The Little Book of Typographic Ornament by David Jury is full of ideas and cute decorative ornamental types that can be used in many different types of art!
I found it helpful for digital and even for just away to draw in my everyday writing and for decorative pages. The fashionable styles, decorative framing and just the entire book is useful for so many different reasons, especially graphic design!
I love to say that the shoes are my favorite, but the entire small and hard covered book has so many things that I really love and find would add a cute addition to my pages. The images add so much personalization to any work with the designs and fashionable styles of each, which I could easily copy and sketch out on paper or on the computer. I know this book may be small, but it's packed with inspiration and information of history using certain images, as these to give a lovely look to the content they are working with.  Also, even though it's like a pocket size book, it has plenty of typographics over 700. Therefore, I really only can think how wonderful the inspring and illustrations in this book is!
So no matter what I use the images for, they really are wonderful and a great inspiring set of borders for framing work, mini photos for showing a little decorative design to a page or any piece I will be working on. I could definitely find it to be a great handy book to add a touch of something new to every page I submit or share with others. You won't forget someone if they add something different and this Little Book of Typographic Ornament book can really help!
Information About The Author:
David Jury is an award-winning graphic designer, writer and teacher. He has written a number of books on the subject of typography and was the editor of the award-winning journal TypoGraphic. His previous books include New Typographic Design and Graphic Design Before Graphic Designers.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing; Har/Psc edition (September 22, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1780675895
ISBN-13: 978-1780675893

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers