Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Wonderful World of Fashion Stamp Set By Nina Chakrabarti

 The book, My Wonderful World of Fashion Stamp Set by Nina Chakrabarti is such an adorable kit with all fashionable stamps and pads to ink them up with!  It's a simple kit that for me, I'd use it on notes, pages, and just to add a touch of fashion!
The kit comes with two ink pads and ten different stamps. Each stamp is a image of a fashionable piece. Such as the dress, necklace, shoes a woman's eyes and hair, plus more!
The reason I love this kit is because of the open space in each piece allowing you to fill in. I mean, there is a section in each part that you can decorate or add a little of your own touch to make it unique. Such as the heart, which says I ♥. Now there is so much space, which I can easily add You to make I love you or maybe I love dogs or I love cats. It's pretty much endless. 
The same can be done with the dress, add a few decorative designs and detailed in the skirty part and make it a totally different look.

I really think this is a fun set to play around with, comes with everything and can be used with so much different projects, notes or just for fun!
Excellent kit and fun for all!
Information About The Author:
About the Author
Nina Chakrabarti studied illustration at Central Saint Martin's College and The Royal College of Art, London. She uses line drawing to explore her love of the decorative arts, inspired by her past in Calcutta, India, where she grew up, and the exuberance of London, where she now lives and works.

Book Information:
Age Range: 7 - 14 years
Grade Level: 2 - 9
Paperback: 10 pages
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing; Box Nov edition (October 22, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1856699145
ISBN-13: 978-1856699143

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers