Thursday, December 24, 2015

Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition by Yakov Fain

The book, Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer by Yakov Fain is such a useful book if you're in need of learning Java and have no idea where to start! I found myself interested in programming with Java, but had no idea how or what the entire coding and keywords I needed to use with the program. The reason I find this book to be very helpful is that it's packed with all the information and steps to guide me through understanding Java. However, it's made simpler for the beginner who never used Java or has no idea what to do first.

There is over 500 pages in this book, so it's not small guide. However, it does cover so many things that you could accomplish with Java. I don't know if for me the 24 hour to learn and understanding of Java will be practical. Unfortunately, I won't be spending the entire day looking through the book. Though, I think even if I space it out for few hours a day, than possibly it might meet the 24 hours or little over. Well that's just my thought on the idea of 24 hours with the book. However, I still think even if you learn Java in 24 hours or not, it's meant to get you to understand what you couldn't with any other book or search online.
Now there is many different things that it will help you create, mentioned in this book such as Games, Web Apps, Networks, and even Automations. It covers the updated programs of Java, since it is the 2015 release, 2nd edition book. So it really is up to date and packed with recent and new information. What is very useful is the easy to follow lessons in the book, which is what I need since many online searches I've done just cover stuff that I can't even understand and nothing to what my questions or things I want to know. There are pieces in this book that allow you to take a walk through the basic programming, interfaces, syntax and so much more!
After use of this book, you should really understand how to write codes with Eclipse Tools, build programs in Java, graphical designs built for web applications, and just so many other wonderful things! It's like the teacher in a book, without you leaving to a real school, taking an online course or having some one in your how to show you. Plus, with this type of guide, you can have it with you when ever you need to recall some information or understand something even more. I know I don't just learn something super fast, sometimes I forget and need a way to go back and recall what I just learned. So to have a book like this
that really does seem to make learning Java for the beginner much easier, is just great!

Finally, I would recommend this book for those interested in learning Java and even if you learn a little in the past or need away to remember a few things, new or old than this is a great book to own!
Information About The Author:
Yakov Fain a Java Champion, is Managing Director at Farata Systems, a software consultancy. He has authored several technical books and lots of articles on software development, and leads Princeton Java Users Group. Chád Darby is a Java architect, author and instructor. He has over 18 years of Java development experience. Chád created the video training component of this book and created the luv2code YouTube channel.

Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.

Book Information:
Paperback: 624 pages
Language: English
ISBN-10: 111895145X
ISBN-13: 978-1118951453
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers