Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hacking For Dummies, 5th Edition by Kevin Beaver

I always was curious about hack computers, for good  of course and find the best way to prevent damage or anyone stealing my information on my devices. Therefore, the book Hacking For Dummies, 5th Edition by Kevin Beaver has really caught my attention and drawn me into learn more! I noticed many on the market, but if your a beginner and don't really hack often or work in a company to check computers for viruses and do tests, than this book really can guide you to different ways you to help you protect and even discover hidden problems lurking on the computer. Plus, a few other tricks that fall under ethical hacking.
Now inside the book, you'll learn about penetration testing, vulnerabilities, database hacking, VoIP hacking, Mobile hacking and so much more! So unlike many, this book is made for beginners and for all devices, not just PCs. I can say that the guidance is easy for anyone to understand if your not a professional penetration tester or someone in that type of business. However, if you use to be and want a little idea or going for that as a job, than this book might even help you with that position as well! I honestly think that felt well informed and easily guided to different measures I can take to keep my computer protected from vulnerabilities that may cause my computer to work not as great as it should or worse!
The book is really an updated version, 5th edition from the many before it. So you know there is more updates and new ways that things could go wrong with the computer or even with mobile phones. Plus, with the new versions of PCs out there, it's definitely something to get for your new computer and if your interested in hacking or protecting another computer from anything that may destroy or capture all of your data.
Finally, what I learn from this book I would like to help others and myself from sneaking problems that might never be known and cause any of my devices or others to get destroyed, end up robbed of data and everything else!
Information About The Author:
Kevin Beaver is an information security consultant, expert witness, and professional speaker with more than 25 years of experience in IT. He specializes in performing independent information security assessments for Fortune 1000 corporations, nonprofits, local and state government agencies, and IT product vendors.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers