Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Elements of Landscape Oil Painting: Techniques for Rendering Sky, Terrain, Trees, and Water by Suzanne Brooker

The Elements of landscape Oil Painting by Suzanne Brooker is very nicely written to help understand how to use oil paints and create wonderful landscape designs, such as the ones you see out doors. I think that Suzanne did a great job explaining everything from tools you'll use, how to use them, and most of all about oil painting. I really always use watercolor or acrylic paints, so to learn more about oil painting was something that really interested me.

The book, is very detailed and illustrated with real paintings in oil paint. I love how easy it is to look through and capture some inspiration as well as understand where to start when using oil paint. Also, the great ideas to set up ideas for painting those fabulous landscapes. I do enjoy that it isn't hard to follow and the guidance is very helpful. It's almost having a teacher in your hands with this book on oil painting. So for me, if I am starting out with learning about oil painting, at least this book can help me understand it so much more and all in one place. Plus, I can use it to create more than just landscapes because it's got so much information on oil painting and tools, that I can use to make other painted designs.

However, the book really does help and teaches me a bit more about painting with oil and the difference I'll notice compared to other paints. It is indeed a very helpful book, full of really lovely paintings and super inspiring ( I just want to take out my paint brush and go paint). 

Information About The Author:


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers