Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rii Ultra Slim Lightweight Mini Wireless Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlit 7-Colors for PS3/PS4, PC, Android and More!

 The Rii wireless Keyboard is super easy to use, nothing difficult to set up and the light weight ability allows me more comfort to place it where I need too. The reason I love the keyboard is that the size is small, it's able to connect to many different devices and can be used from a distance due to the Bluetooth capability.
Features I adore about this keyboard:
  • Easy to Use - Simple to connect/sync to my device of choice and begin using. 
  • Design - Aluminium device with a nice really thin/flat style. I wish there was a few legs to levitate it up on an angle, but it's still ok to use and I juse use it on a pillow when sitting on the couch to prop it up a bit.
  • The keys are easy to reach and don't need to be pressed too hard to get the letter to pop up.  USB port on the side to connect the device to charger.
  • Gaming System PS3/PS4 - My main reason was that I wanted something to use for PS3 and soon my PS4. So this works great as well as for my phone, Android and even my computer, which I can connect it too and begin using.
  • Quality - Very nice design, well made and easy to access all keys easily with a press, everything shows up!
  • Bluetooth - Able to connect without a cord, wireless access.
Finally, it's an excellent and inexpensive keyboard for many devices. Very nice!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers