I don't have to keep it plugged in to use and when ever I need a screwdriver to use for small or even large projects. The power is 3.6volts, but still good enough for my home repairs and additions.
Workpro 3.6v Screwdriver:
- Design - Very comfortable to handle shape, like a regular gun. It allows the hand to comfortably grip the entire handle and press when ready to send power to the bit. There is a nice thickness and a non-slip covering that gives me more of a grab on and not lose the screwdriver, while using it. The revolving part on top, allows me to instantly change the bits and I don't need to stop where I'm at to pick up a new one.
- Speed - 3.6v of speed, which is perfect for household and outdoor projects!
- Storage Case - Nice strong, locking storage case, which is excellent to keep my screwdriver protected and able to take anyplace with me.
- Rechargeable - Able to charge my device and not need to keep it plugged in. I can use it without the cord and charge it up when I need it for my next use. Runs a good 3-5 hours after a full charge
- Everything included - Everything is in the box and its so easy to use and setup!
|Pres the button on top and push forward to load the bit of choice. There is also a window that allows you to see the bit|
|Charge cord plugs into the bottom|
If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”