Friday, October 30, 2015

The New Braiding Handbook: 60 Modern Twists on the Classic Hairstyle by Abby Smith

The book, The New Braiding Handbook by Abby Smith is packed with so many fun and interesting styles for your hair! I myself really love the many new and fun ways I can braid my hair, without wearing the same one everyday! There are over 60 different twists on classic styles that are very stylish and will turn heads! I know if I seen someone come in a store or my home with a new hairstyle, it's the first thing I see and am interested to know how to do it myself.

In this book, there are so many fun and interesting styles that really make me feel excited to try as many as I can! They really are super simple to follow, through the guidance in the book
and illustrated photos. I feel that many books are better if they supply you with the visual and written words, but not so many that your lost to figure out what you need to do next. That is why, I find this to be one of those books that many beginners could use to guide in new hairstyles that require braids or twisting and even make your original style a little bit more unique and personalized to you!
I Think my favorite one would have to be the Waterfall Ponytail as it's something that would keep everyone wondering how to do it their selves! Plus, it's super simple and very nice for
a normal day or a special occasions. However, I love so many styles in this book and it's hard to just choose one that would be my true favorite! 
Finally, if your interested in doing your hair in some special twists or changing the simple braid to something more exciting, than take a look at this book and find your new 
and exciting new design for your hair!
Information About The Author:
Abby Smith is a style blogger and self-published author. She also writes for the beauty section of the massively popular website Babble. She lives in Gig Harbor, WA.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers