Monday, October 19, 2015

Nova Microdermabrasion Portable Tag Spot Mole Tattoo Freckle Senile Plaque Removal Machine

I have to say, the Nova Microdermabrasion Skin imperfection Removal Machine is the best machine I could ever find to really remove skin tags, moles and even tattoos at home! It is a blessing and is so much of a big price savings, when I can do it at home and never have to spend 100's of dollars to get a doctor to do it. The entire machine is basically a small boxed machine, which has the powered machine inside. There is very easy to read buttons and its easy to adjust the power and strength. The pen size point on the tool, is used to attack/remove the Item I'm focusing on, such as a skin tag, mole, tattoo, etc.
What makes this great is that it does work! So many have used it and that got me interested as well, plus the money I'd save doing it at home. Of course, it does have a little feel of pain, but that's normal and it works great to add ointment or some type of lotion afterwards to aid in healing and help keep the skin healthy. I like to use Vitamin E Oil ☺.

Right away, I knew I loved this machine! Since, after the first use when I was pleasantly surprised with the removal of the skin tags on my neck being removed easily!

Features I love about this Portable Removal Machine  by Nova Microdermabrasion:
  • Easy to Use - I can do it by myself, no need for a friend or family member to help. The buttons are straight forward and so is the tools attached to the machine.
  • Portable - Very light weight, 5lbs and easy to carry with me and use when I need too or where ever I need to take it.
  • Multi-Useful - Can remove all types of skin issues, like small tattoos, moles, tags, freckles, flat nevus, and so much more!
  • Safe - Very quick to use and safe for home use.
  • Setup - Simply plug in and begin to use the machine with the tip of the pen angled at the item/object I'm going to remove.
Finally, this is an excellent product and such a nice quality machine! 
So I highly recommend this money saving shortcut and because It's always going to be in the house when ever I need to remove something else, free of charge!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers