Friday, October 16, 2015

Luseta Argan Oil Moisture & Repair Shampoo Shampoo & Conditioner Set + Macadamia Oil

First off, I love that in this set, there is no buy anything separate! The Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Luseta come in the same size, which is pretty big and they are equally beneficial for repairing dry, damaged hair. I always use Argan Oil for my skin and nails, but what I love about this product, is that it's great for keeping my hair just as shiny, healthy because of the Argan oil and not greasy or icky. There is nothing bad in this product, like brand names and other versions. Instead, what makes this my favorite is that it actually hydrates and keeps my hair healthy for  a long time. 

The pump bottles make it easy to get a good amount into my palm and spread it equally throughout my hair. The shampoo does a great job deep cleaning my hair and scalp, while the conditioner adds back the soft and additional shine from the ingredients, as well as nutrition.
I am really enjoying using this wonderful product, and my hair is the proof! ☺♥☺♥ 

Truly Amazing!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Luseta Beauty Macadamia Hair Oil Treatment
This oil is excellent for adding hydration and moisture to my hair, when it's feeling very dry by the weather and just any reason! The oil isn't too greasy, it absorbs quick and leaves my hair silky and shiny. However, a little will do so much and I try to avoid my roots and scalp, just getting the length of the hair. It definitely adds life back to my hair and like a serum adding glow to my face, this gives my hair a natural, healthy glow and keeps it looking great! 

What it really does for my hair that I love:
  • Doesn't weigh it down
  • Adds a beautiful shone
  • Absorbs fast without a greasy feel afterwards
  • Will last a long time, since I only need a small amount to get a healthy head of hair
Finally, I would  highly recommend it! ☺♥

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers