Monday, October 5, 2015

Classic Human Anatomy in Motion: The Artist's Guide to the Dynamics of Figure Drawing by Valerie L. Winslow

The book, Classic Human Anatomy in Motion: by Valerie L. Winslow is excellent with detailed illustration and information about the human body. I really was excited to have this book in my hands and finally understand the different movements and positions that you can sketch/draw of the body. However, the best part is this book has not just the body in it's natural form, female and male, but also in the form of the skeleton and the muscle features of the body.

There is so many ideas how to get a similar look to the bones and shapes in the body that could help make remembering or drawing the figure easier. I love the information as well! It's full of definitions for certain body parts, the different movements the body part will look like when performing the action. You'll have so many helpful ideas and ways to draw all sorts of real action poses and movements for your drawings and paintings! That I think is what I like best because  sometimes it gets a little confusing to understand what part of the body can do what exactly when your drawing it up, but when you have the information in front of you, there isn't much thought needed to remember or try to figure out the shape it would take.
I think for a book like this, a student, beginner, or anyone interested in drawing or painting the human body would find this book as helpful as I have! The detailed information and illustration has really been helpful and now I'm set to drawing realistic poses of a human
body and even understanding the anatomy of the body even more!
Information About The Author and Book:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers