Monday, October 19, 2015

Charmvit Professional Detangling & Styling Paddle Hair Brush by Komar Beauty

 The Charmvit Detangling Brush is wonderful to get through my curly hair and detangle on it's way down. The handle is very comfortable to hold, while using and doesn't cause my hand to slip or slide all over. The design is very nice and I love the way it feels on my head and how it evenly gets through every strand. Also it's a very nice way to massage the head fully and spread the natural oils down each strand.

The features I love best about this Charmvit Detangling Brush:
*Easy to use - For everyone who needs an excellent brush
*Nice style Handle - Comfortable to hold on to and brush my hair
*Lovely Design - Vented on the back, with a nice size to brush the hair evenly and detangle
* Comes in colors - Black and white

So for a nice inexpensive hair brush that does a wonderful job, I would highly recommend this product!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


♥♥Thank You♥♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers