Friday, September 18, 2015

The Farm to Table French Phrasebook Master the Culture, Language and Savoir Faire of French Cuisine By Victoria Mas

The book, The Farm to Table French Phrasebook by Victoria Mas makes learning food and words used in the kitchen or at a restaurant in French so much easier! This book is excellent for those who are learning or wanting to learn French Foods. The many different verbs, phrases and words you'll learn will make any dining experience in Paris or any part of France and maybe Canada even more pleasurable, now that you know some words to guide you through ordering.
I love France and this book is something I knew I wanted to own. The many words to follow really do help me understand the actual french word for each item served on my plate or another's. I found this book to be super easy and very much fun to learn
So this book doesn't only make things easier to understand, but it's very nicely organized from beginning of the book to the end. I can learn how to shop at the grocery store, going to a restaurant and ordering food and so much more!
Finally, this is an excellent book and very well written. I highly recommend this as a study guide and fun way to learn new words of food, shopping and ordering.
Information About The Author:
Victoria Mas was born and raised in France, studied at The Sorbonne.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers