Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stunning Braids Gorgeous Hairstyles for Any Occasion, from Work to Weddings By Monae Everett

The book, Stunning Braids By Monae Everett is a wonderful book of different braids for special occasions and everyday styles. I actually love how different they are verse the typical braid I do in my hair. I absolutely love braiding my hair, but sometimes I do crave to change it up and now I can with these Stunning Braids inside this book! The detailed designs and looks are super gorgeous and make a perfect style with a dress, skirt or pretty much any outfit look nice! 

Inside the book is plenty of materials and items you may want to have near by and with you to create one of the excellent braid designs inside the book, plus other styles as well! It's very informative to what you need and what it does, as well as the guidance
to create the design. From Tools and Equipment as well as guidance, It really is easy to figure out what needs to be done or used to create the braid or add curls to the hair and style in your own hair. I always find it easy to view images and learn because I see myself
as a visual learner. So this book is packed with each step, for each braid making it easy to understand and learn.
Actually, I feel that this is a type of art to be able to design your hair with braids or pretty much any different style using hair. It gives your hair a special look and also so creative.
There are so many I really love and I don't have a favorite because each is very nice and elegant!  Finally, this is a great book and very easy to follow along! It's an excellent guidance to new hair styles and is like a creative way to add art to your day.

Information About The Author:
MONAE EVERETT knows how to bring out the beauty in everyone. Her celebrity clients have included a few of Hollywoods hottest leading ladies, such as Taraji P. Henson, Mariah Carey, Connie Britton, Lauren Graham, and more. Her expert opinion has been featured in major publications, such as Huffington Post, Redbook.com, and Essence magazine. To help make women look and feel their best, she regularly blogs at HairandMakeupBlog.com and uploads beauty tutorials to YouTube.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers