Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nova Microdermabrasion® Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot & Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg

The Nova Microdermabrasion Shiatsu Foot and Calf Massager is such an excellent product! It's  got this nice professional design and functions that makes it feel, every time I use it that I'm having a professional massage in a doctors office. The power is strong and not weak like many cheap brands that claim to give you enough heat and really knead into you feed as well as calves! I would think that after turning this on it would be unstable and shake the floor or any surface I place it. However, it doesn't move anything, just the vibrations and the pulses that move your legs.
The comfort and feeling I get is satisfaction! It's an excellent massage giving the three different modes, which lead to deep tissue massaging and heat that makes it so soothing and relaxing!

Features I love about the Nova Microdermabrasion Shiatsu Massager:
  • Foot and Calf - Works both feet and my calves, not just the foot. I can choose from three settings for each and levels of heat.
  • Quality - Excellent, strong and durable machine, nothing that will break in a week after purchase! This has such a nice design and style with professional results.
  • Infrared Heat - Great for improving circulation in the body.
  • Easy to Use - Like having a actual person massage your body and all you do is plug in and turn on, with the choice of settings!
Finally, this is an easy to use machine, great results and works wonderfully! I truly enjoy using it daily after a work out or in the evening, from being on my feet all day!

Video Review:
If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers