Friday, September 18, 2015

DIY DYE Bright and Funky Temporary Hair Coloring You Do at Home By Loren Lankford

This is an excellent book and so much useful tips to help me dye my hair hair with ease! There is so many tips on getting the perfect bright color I dream of, but always never could understand and do without someone helping me. I always felt if I can save some money, learn to do my own hair and make it less of a hassle than that is something I really need to learn. Therefore, this book is a great guidance and way to creating my own look without the help of a salon, a family member who knows how to die or just reading step by step off a box or computer. Instead, this book is full of what supplies you need, why they are important and what your results will be like at the end.
I am still just reading the book, but I do intend to try a funky color of my own and now that I have a some guidance and easy to follow directions, I feel it will turn out excellent!
The author did a great job with creating such a bright and easy to follow book on hair dying and I am so glad to own it! I would really recommend this for the beginners in hair dying and those that love to save money and want to tempt a new hair color. I feel if you open this book, everything just becomes easier to understand about hair dying and wakings your mind to the different techniques and possibilities you can do to your hair or your friends. Finally, this is an excellent book and very nicely illustrated!
Information About The Author:
Lo Lankford is a Georgia native, NYU film graduate and current L.A. dweller. When she isn't rescuing dogs from high kill shelters, thrifting items for her online shop, Southern Dropout, or editing her crafting website, CraftFoxes, she's doing actual freelance work!
An early graduate of publishing giants Hearst (CosmoGIRL! and Cosmopolitan), Time Inc. (Entertainment Weekly) and Condé Nast (Jane), Lankford has also written, produced and edited for AOL's, NBC's iVillage, Paste Magazine, MTV and several others. She helped launch Fab and Bookish, did all the research for a best-selling memoir and spent time as a community operations admin at Etsy. "Time off" means traveling all over the world for sporting events and film festivals.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers