Monday, September 21, 2015

CHRISTMAS CROCHET FOR HEARTH, HOME & TREE Stockings, Ornaments, Garlands, and More By Edie Eckman

The book, CHRISTMAS CROCHET FOR HEARTH, HOME & TREE by Edie Eckman is just incredible! There are so many wonderful crocheted patterns and illustrations for Christmas that you can make. I love the beautiful colors that I can add to each of my designs and make the holidays a little more spectacular with my own creative stocking, mittens and so much more! The beautiful decorations and embellishments added to each is what really
captures my eyes and heart! I love the Snowstorm Stocking with it's beautiful snowy why appearance and snow flakes that add that additional snowy look! However, I really find each of the designs so beautiful and can't wait to get my hook out and start crocheting a few stockings for my family. 
I know from looking through this book that I really have so many I want to make and so glad that their is a reference and guidance to each pattern. It's very easy to understand and makes a great book to learn as well as create some fun and exciting Christmas accessories in your own home! Honestly, I think anything homemade is so much more worth saving on too than something bought at the store. It may take more time to accomplish, but being  able to give to a loved one or to decorate you house is just wonderful! 
I definitely love the helpful guidance and easy to follow patters in this book. It's very nicely organized, with the symbol guide included and helpful tips. For the holidays, this is one book I am so glad to have and be able to make some fun and bright or even traditional looking 
designs for my families Christmas!
Information About The Author:
Edie Eckman is the author of the best-selling books Connect the Shapes Crochet Motifs, Around the Corner Crochet Motifs,Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs, and The Crochet Answer Book,and Christmas Crochet for Hearth, Home & Tree,  as well as co-author of Crochet One-Skein Wonders. She is a nationally known teacher, designer, writer, and editor in both the crochet and knitting worlds. She lives in Waynesboro, Virginia.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers