Wednesday, September 23, 2015

750 French Verbs and Their Uses by Jan R. Zamir, Sonia Nelson Zamir, Jean-Philippe Mathy

The book, 750 French Verbs and Their Uses by Jan R. Zamir, Sonia Nelson Zamir, Jean-Philippe Mathy is an excellent book that helps me understand the verbs needed for certain actions. It's a fully listed book of so many that most I didn't even knew existed from my French Courses I took in the past. The book is fully listed with all types and also how to put them together with the Present,Past, Perfect and more! Its really a great guidance for those taking french or want to learn on your own something new.

I really like how organized this book is and enjoy that I can easily figure out where certain verbs and tenses are when trying to make up my own phrases or sayings. What makes it simple to find a certain verbs, out of the 750 is the Alphabetical order of every verb, from A to Z.
It's also got the back, which has your past, present, future and more! Plus, the little vocab dictionary for each verb in the last few pages in the back. Finally, I really think this book can help many out and is very well written and organized!
Information About The Author:
JAN R. ZAMIR, PhD, is the series editor and coauthor of the 750 Verbs books. He holds a doctorate in linguistics from the University of Illinois at Urbana, and has been teaching languages for 22 years. JEAN-PHILIPPE MATHY studied at the Ecole Normale Superieure in Paris and holds a doctorate from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales. He is a professor of French at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. ROSEMARY McCLUSKEY has been teaching French and English as a second language in France and the United States for more than 10 years.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers