Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Time Garden: A Magical Journey and Coloring Book by Daria Song

The Time Garden is a really lovely book by Daria Song, and I am enjoying all the uncolored, lovely images I get to color into.  It's very much a great way to reduce stress, calm oneself down and dive into coloring each piece of leaves, trees, stars, flowers and much more inside the book!

I do however, love how thick the book pages are and that they make for use of coloring deeper, bolder with gel pens, markers, colored pencils and so much more!
I think what I love most about this book is that it's like a fantasy book, a book with just imagination used to create! 
It's just fun to be a part of something and being able to color the pages. Plus, with more detailed design and shapes,  it's definitely a step up from a child's color book, this is just excellent! I have to say, this is my first book ever owned from many of these coloring books that are coming out and I really do appreciate the illustrated pages and the ability to color each and every one! Finally, I feel so much more relaxed and much more fun, when enjoying the art.

More Information About The Author and Book:


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers