Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Concise Book of Trigger Points, Third Edition by Simeon Niel-Asher

The The Concise Book of Trigger Points by Simeon Niel-Asher is excellent!
I absolutely love this book! It is a great way to learn where the trigger points are and since I'm interested in natural healing and using massage, this book is a great helper and guide.
I am actually find this book as help, when using massage on my mom who actually has tons of pain in her back ad legs. So finding out the trigger points by the information and 
illustration really does help. 
I actually feel better owning this book because it goes in to detail where to avoid and what area to aim for when working with trigger points, as well as learn exactly what they are, could be caused by and tools or ways to fix the problem through massage. Plus, It's a great way to learn about the entire body as I've found out all different muscle groups in each part. 
Finally, I found this to be like the best Trigger Points book ever owned! I am feeling better aware and understanding what to do 
Information About The Author:
SIMEON NIEL-ASHER, B. Phil., B.Sc., (Ost.), qualified as an osteopath in 1992, and uses trigger point therapy in his every day work. He is the inventor of the Niel-Asher technique™ for treating frozen shoulder syndrome and was named by the Evening Standard newspaper as one of the top ten osteopaths in London. He is involved in treating, research, writing, and teaching throughout Europe, the Middle East and the USA.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers