Monday, August 3, 2015

MAKIYO Womens Halter Backless Cross Straps Loose Off Shoulder Shirt Blouse Top

The Off Shoulder Women's Halter by MAKIYO is so comfortable and free flowing. I don't feel as if I have anything tightly around my body, I just feel like I can breathe in this top!
It's got so much of an opening in the back with the crossing straps and the front I have just below the shoulders across even more open space. 

For the color, I love the pink as it's light and very pretty against my skin tone. I think in all this is a lovely top, different than what I normally wear. However, I really love new looks and this style is something different that I do enjoy wearing!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers