Saturday, August 1, 2015

Macrame Fashion Accessories & Jewelry by Sylvie Hooghe

The book, Macrame Fashion Accessories and Jewelry by Sylvie Hooghe is terrific! Since, I always wanted to learn how to make fun and interesting things with Macrame and this
book does help. I feel I get a good set of examples in photos and step by step instructions to guide me through each creation. Sometimes, it's the illustration that helps me create things, instead of the writing. So in the book you have both ways to learn written and visual. 

The designs and styles you can create are terrific and could make excellent gifts for anyone! I enjoy the Tutti Frutti Bag on page 16 it was one of the cutest and yet interesting designs for hand bags! Plus there are so many more designs that really are stunning and lovely.  I think for the most part, this book taught me that Macrame isn't really that hard, but a bunch of stylish knots and string. 
Finally, I really like to say this is an excellent book and very easy for me to understand, even being a beginner! 

Information about the Author:
Sylvie Hooghe considers herself an all-around designer who specializes in the visual arts. Through different techniques (paper, needlecrafts, ceramics, resin, beads, etc.), she brings together visual arts and crafts. She lives and works in Provence in southern France.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers