Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ionox Cherry Pitter - Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy Cherry Stoner

The  Cherry Pitter is an excellent tool! The reason I like this brand is the durability and the small size! It has the ability to go anyplace and store easily, while still cleans up simply and removes the pit quick! I hate a huge contraption and this is not! I can take it outdoors while munching through cherries, getting out each pit.

The black is sleek looking for this handy tool and it's very easy to operate! I finally don't have to fear cracking a tooth on a pit and trying to spit them out, thanks to this awesome product!

Video Review:
If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers