Tuesday, August 25, 2015

French All-in-One For Dummies, with CD 1st Edition by Consumer Dummies

The book, French All-in-One For Dummies, with CD by Consumer Dummies is perfect for those who are trying to learn and even recall some french words. There are many different lessons combined together in this book.  I feel I'm learning more with this book than many others on the market, since it's combining the books on Verbs, Phrases, Everyday Sayings and pretty much everything you could learn from different books all in one. 
The book is broken up in a total of 6 Books in total. It also includes a CD, which is there to help you hear the words and phrases pronounced together. So really, I think there is nothing this book is missing to help anyone understand and learn to speak or write in French. I think the way it's setup, it makes it easy to learn the language if your a beginner and also advance if your ready to get in more difficult uses of verbs, as well as future and past tenses.
I feel after reading through some of the pages, which there are many! I've learned a bit more and recalling some French that I studied in High School. It's very much a great help to make me remember and understand how to make sentences, produce them perfectly and possibly I will soon get to start making conversations totally in french, which is my goal.  I really am pleased with the book, it was very nicely done!
Finally, if your interested in a career or trying to study up on French, this book will help you as it has helped me.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers