Saturday, August 1, 2015

Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset (H5GX): LED Light Up Effect (Black/Red)

The Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset is a very nice headset for video game or listening to music! I love the style and the comfort around the top part, which wraps around your head.
I can easily adjust this headset and even pull out the microphone if I need to use it. Many only keep the microphone in one position, but not this one. The earmuff part is very big and covers my entire ear. Allows cancellation from everyday noise and supply's crystal clear game playing action sound effects and music with out having any light or un-even sound going through both. 

Best Features:

  • Rope Cord - Less chance of damage with a nice red rope style
  • Size - Comfortable Headset with Adjustable sides.
  • Sound - Clear and even through both sides
  • Design - Very nice, sleek and so professional gaming material!

So finally, I feel the Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset  is very nice in style and the quality is excellent!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers