Thursday, August 6, 2015

Digitnow! - Electronic Gizmo Reviews! Many Different products come take a look!

The DigitNow! USB 2.0 Handheld Microscope is wonderful for getting a zoomed in look at certain objects, which is something I totally can use when looking at certain rocks, coins and other tiny items. I always wanted a way to record things on the big screen, well my laptop.
The Handheld Microscope does just that allows me to view it right on my laptop with a close up look. 
Features I love about the DigitNow!:
  • Easy to control - I have full control of the product, and can zoom in closer or further out, by the control on top.
  • Stand - allows me to keep it in a reachable location and if I want I can use the stand while working with the microscope, so my hand doesn't only have to hold it for use.
  • Design - Very sleek design and perfect for many different hobbies or research projects.


Finally, I love the style and design of this product, it really is useful and does a wonderful job with the image seen on My Windows 8 laptop.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





This is the super easy way to record my game play on the computer and video game consoles! It just takes a simple press of the Red record button and I'm ready to record and save it to a USB Flash Drive.
Everything is in the box, directions and device itself. All I needed to do is add a USB Flash Drive to save the game play. It's very simple to set up and the directions make it easy to follow. Plus, I have the ability to add a microphone or headset if I like to record my own voice while recording the game play.
Excellent product, really does a wonderful job recording and capturing my video game moments!  

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



This is pretty cool! it allows you to record your captured moments and place them on your a computer, or any other device. So having my old VHS Tapes I can record them and put them on to my computer and share that file to my smart phone and even burn it to a disc to view. I find it useful to use on my camcorder as well as my computer to convert it to a file for sharing with friends and families.
It's really a nicely made product, very sturdy, durable product and easy to use. Everything is included and the directions can really help if I get lost, but so far it's been easy to use and found it very useful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



Simple Adapter to use! Just goes right into my car's cassette player and allows me to play my phone's MP3 flies I have saved on it.The product looks like a cassette, very easy to handle and use without a problem of it not working. The Cassette Adapter may be a bit light weight and feels like a real cassette, so I just think it's good to be careful while handling the device. However, for my many times I used the product,  it worked fine and is great for my different smart phones I own.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Very easy to use this little device! It's a simple set up and allows me to capture every moment on my video recorder right to my PC. Afterwards, I can share the moment with everyone or burn it on a disc or put on a memory card. 
The entire thing is very well made, easy to understand and setup. 

It's such an excellent device and easy to use! I find it handy for many times I'm outdoors and video recording every single moment of my family and friends. Plus, its not flimsy and very well made!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





Very easy to use and a great way to view videos or captured moments on the big screen with a SD Card. this Media Player allows viewing of videos, saved photos and music! It's so easy to set up and an excellent product to use! 
I love how easy it is to use and the HD images that play on the screen. The remote makes it easy also to choose and select the next image or video and even song. Excellent!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


Thank You





Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:




“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”