Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beautiful Creatures Tarot by J.r. Rivera, artwork by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

The book set, Beautiful Creatures Tarot by J.r. Rivera and art work by Jasmine Becket-Griffith is just lovely! The set includes the book and the very nicely illustrated cards of 80 and 2 extra wild cards. The set is just beautiful in my opinion and very unique with the cute big eye childlike creatures and their little creature friends.
I love Tarot and when I seen this deck my eyes were drawn to the Illustrations right away, and when I opened the book I was more intrigued to read and learn more about this deck and the beautiful creatures that the cards have designed on them. The book and cards are really perfect together and help you find the answers you've been looking for or for a friend. They are like the normal tarot card sets, but with a lovely creature illustration which include all different legendary creatures.
I have to say that I think this entire box set is gorgeous, and really makes reading the cards a bit more interesting and fun! I still get mesmerized by the beautiful images every time I hold them in my hand and actually it makes me want to start drawing, or creating something.
I know that isn't the main purpose, which is to use for tarot, but some images and objects in everyday life inspire me to be creative. However, that is what I feel when I look at these cards, Inspired and an urge of creativity.  
Now with the guide which is full of information about the cards images and meanings, the meaning to them being read upright or in reverse, and using them in spreads, I am learning  
how to use the cards to receive an answer I am asking for my question.
Finally, with the beautiful set here, I feel inspired to read my future and answer my questions more often. Excellent guide and a beautiful set!

Information About The Author:
J.r. Rivera is an empath and Tarot card reader who owns a wide and diverse collection of both domestic and foreign Tarot and oracle decks. Jasmine Becket-Griffith is a renowned illustrator whose artwork has been displayed throughout the world, as well as media outlets.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers