Thursday, August 20, 2015

2015 New Version AGPtek® Portable Mini 58mm Bluetooth Wireless Pocket Mobile POS Thermal Receipt Printer

This is such a wonderful Thermal Printer and works with my computer as well as my phone! I love that it isn't using any ink, why it's thermal allowing me to print receipts for purchases and receipt book. Excellent design, highly durable and very nicely built! 
Features I like about this Version of the AGPtek Portable Wireless Thermal Printer:
  • Design - Very easy to access the buttons and print receipts from my phone and computer.
  • Small - Travels with me, where ever I go! Plus, I can store it easily as well!
  • Everything Included - No need to purchase anything separate, but possibly extra paper when need to refill. Easy To Use- Simple to operate and get synced with my devices.
Finally, this is an excellent product and works great!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers