Saturday, August 1, 2015

20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, and Slingbacks A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers by Julia Kuo

The book, 20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other types of shoes is very helpful guidance to sketching the perfect shoe on your character, art or anything your using shoes for.
I love it as a visual guidance to make a new style! I can now take a simple look and add my own fashionable touch to it.  Also it is a wonderful for book, which allows me to draw a real pair of shoes. I mean I always had trouble constructing the right look or style and now I don't fear drawing shoes because I have the visual to make them look real and perfect!

This book is an excellent guidance and very helpful. I actually never knew how many types there were, but the best part is now I can get to draw them all Plus, even the super cute slippers to match a pair of pajamas!
I love that it's easy to use and helps create many different style of shoes in certain categories, listed in the book. Each section has a page of different examples of the correct way to draw a shoe. It really is a great book and fun for all ages! 

Information about the Author:
Julia Kuo splits her time between Cleveland, OH, and Taipei. She grew up in Los Angeles, CA, and attended Washington University in St. Louis for illustration and marketing. Julia illustrates children's books, concert posters and CD covers, designs stationery and journals, and paints in her free time. One recent gallery show featured paintings of street fashion shots from Face Hunter. Julia's clients include American Greetings, the New York Times, the Home Shopping Network, Little Brown and Co., Capitol Records, Tiny Prints, and Universal Music Group. Her illustrations have been honored in American Illustration, CMYK magazine, and Creative Quarterly. Visit her online at
Julia is also the author of the best-selling Quarry book 20 Ways to Draw a Dress and 44 Other Fabulous Fashions and Accessories and 20 Ways to Draw a Cat and 44 Other Awesome Animals.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers