Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing Comics: How to Create and Sell Comic Books, Manga, and Webcomics by Comfort Love and Adam Withers

The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing Comics by Comfort Love and Adam Withers is an excellent book. It really explains what I really want to know, how to self publish and get right to it! There is no stop and wait for someone or someday when I will have that chance to get my comic reviewed and published. This book takes you through the steps and gets you on your way!
I think that was a big thing I always wanted to do, is take my art to the next level in doing my own cartoon comic strip. However, I never knew exactly how or where to begin. 
The guide of this book really made it easy to understand the many steps I should take to get my comic idea into the market.
It definitely isn't your how to draw or write words for a comic book, but it is the guide to get your idea on paper and ready for print! Well that is what I feel when I read into this book.
Some things I love about this book is that it does take real live tips from creators and they really benefit the reader with interest in how they either started out or worked out ideas to create the books they've created.
Finally, for the illustrated photos and ideas in this guide, I feel it's a perfect start to get me on my way to publishing and understanding what I need to work on. It is just a perfectly filled book of ideas and real life experience by real authors who've shared their tips inside.

Here is some more information about the Author and Book:
Authors: http://www.randomhouse.com/author/178529/comfort-love-and-adam-withers
Book: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/228826/the-complete-guide-to-self-publishing-comics-by-comfort-love-and-adam-withers/#praise

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers