Thursday, July 16, 2015

Solilor Womens Causal Distressed Rolled Cuff Denim Overall Shorts

The Solilor Womens Casual Denim Overall Shorts is something I can wear with any type of shirt and it matches no matter the style. These are so comfortable to wear, they have that distressed look and many pockets to place objects inside. I don't have a problem with slipping this on, as it fits true to size and is very comfortable wearing all day long.
The light denim color is lovely and the design is simple and yet works with everything I own so I'm never having a problem matching a perfect outfit together with this pair of Overall Shorts.

Excellent style and lovely fit!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers