Saturday, July 11, 2015

King Will - Men & Women Wedding Bands


The White King Will Ring is lovely and perfect for either a man or woman in my opinion. It's very stunning and the polished look, just makes me want to stare at it everyday! I love that it uses Tungsten Carbide and that it won't get damaged easily.  
The polished edges and center is very smooth and comfortable to wear all day and everyday! I love just how simple this ring is and how long it will stay in a beautiful condition such as this! 

Excellent Fit and Beautiful White Wedding Band!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





The size of this 4MM ring is perfect for anyone because it's a color that a guy or girl could wear. I myself enjoy how very slim and brilliant the blue color is, within the polished silver/white polished edges. The entire ring is smooth and comfortable to wear, but the design is something that just makes you want to get lost in it! I can't stop looking at the detailed Carbon Fiber center of blue and how it's checkered so perfectly.

Everything about this Tungsten Ring is beautiful and lovely!
Plus, if I want to put it through a leather cord or chain I can make it into a beautiful necklace pendant. It's just beautiful anyway worn!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





A beautiful ring this one is, with the Pink Carbon Fiber center. I love the thickness and how smooth and polished the edges are. This is one of those rings anyone who receives it would love, I Know I do! It is such a beautiful color and I love that it's made of Tungsten Carbide, so it will not get destroyed or break easily. 
Just beautiful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”