Saturday, July 11, 2015

Home Products by VANORIG

The VANORIG Stylish Household Ottoman is very beautiful! Since, there are so many different ones, I chose the Black and White Leopard. It's a lovely match for my home, but what I really enjoy about this Ottoman is that it can fold away. this actually can store easily once folded back to a flat thin form. However, I can easily fold it back up into the Ottoman storage box and add all the things inside like a storage box, while use it to put my feet on, when sitting in a chair or on the couch.

It's a very comfortable foot rest and a very handy storage bin! I love that it's more than just one item, but a multipurpose product. Therefore, I really think for a storage bin, foot rest, and an easy way to take or store when not in use, this product is just excellent. Plus, very well detailed!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

I really love how much different areas there are on this turn table, cosmetics organizer. It really can hold up so many beauty products and not take up a lot of counter space, which I don't have much of! The purple is a nice shade, and matches my home perfectly. The slot for my makeup brushes, my lotions, serums, and many more items all seem to fit perfectly without having a problem of them falling off while turning the organizer. It reminds me of those in store rotating cases that allow you an easier way to view everything.

It's an excellent product, very well made and I can use it for all types of beauty products, which is wonderful! I am really loving how helpful this product is!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers