Friday, July 10, 2015

Home & Kitchen Products by VANORIG


VANORIG has a shop on amazon full of wonderful products for your home and kitchen. Below I have four of the lovely items they provide from their shop.


I love the pink Dots on this Blanket Box Pillow. It's so soft and does look like a rectangle pillow It is a simple zipper box, with a soft exterior and enough room to store many different things.
I think of it as my travel case for things I don't want to get ruined or need to store away. I find it to be very handy, as I'm always in need of a place to keep items organized.




However, what I love about this product, is that it's got a nice soft and lovely design. Plus, the product is also very strong and helpful with organizing my items. Also, if I'm not using it, the pillow bag actually gets flat enough to easily store.
Therefore, I really enjoy this box for organizing and the wonderful soft and polka-dot design it adds to my home.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




The 4 Piece Plastic Drawer Set is very handy and I love the colors! I can easily store pens/pencils in one storage piece and small thumb tacks or clips in another. However, It can easily be used for my kitchen and store my spoons and forks, etc.
However. I really enjoy the bright colors as they really make it easy to notice them and find what I'm looking for. This set really keeps my drawer so much more organized, than having an open drawer with no sections and everything on top of each other.






The sizes are all different, and so is the sectioning on each piece. They all provide enough room for many of my items I use and keeps things from running into one another. The space is a perfect fit for my regular size drawer and if I can always use them to be a tray in each drawer separately to provide a section for somethings I need split up from others. So really it's great for many different reasons and still keeps my home organized no matter what I use them for.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




The Apron is very nice for painting and even cooking. I use mine mainly for painting because it helps prevent what I'm wearing from getting destroyed. The apron actually is very soft and easy to tie around the neck. It' isn't boring, as there is some design to it too. I really love the style and how well it fits.










It's just perfect for my in home projects and even while in the kitchen!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



4. VANORIG® Stylish Design Colorful 6 Pcs Hangers 

The Hangers are so often with the ability to fold and take with you anyplace. It allows you to hang your clothing up where ever! I love that if I don't need to use them, they can easily be stored. The colors are nice and the it's a wonderful three pack!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


This is excellent in size and quality! It really protects my hair and keeps it dry in the shower. There is enough room in the cap that If you have thick hair it will cover it all!



Excellent design and style to it as well!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Google+ Followers