Thursday, July 30, 2015

Holistic Tarot by Benebell Wen

The book, Holistic Tarot by Benebell Wen is very nicely written! The information about Tarot and a little bit of history as well. I think the author did a wonderful job explaining every card, how to actually use the cards and explaining everything you want to know about Tarot from the history to the way the cards work.
I always was curious about Tarot and have been practicing, but with this book I think I learned more about each card in-depth and some more information I had no idea about.
The one thing I never knew is that there is some actual way to shuffling the deck as well as cutting the deck too. I never even knew there actually was a special way to do this, which is something I'm learning as well as the different spreads I can use. 
My major issue was Spreads, as I only focused on One Card or Three, but the other ways to do a three card spread and other spreads that I never knew about., which I'm learning in this book. So what I really love is that she explained so much information in this book than many others include and made it a bit easier to understand as well.  It is so huge and packed with full of information and loving the illustration as use in example and when explaining the cards exactly!

Finally, this is the first book that is super huge and full of information like a bible on Tarot, that I ever did own! It is excellent and such a wonderful read!

Some Information About The Author:
BENEBEL WEN has studied tarot for over fifteen years and is a certified tarot master with the Tarot Certification Board of America. She has published articles on tarot in the ATA Quarterly and Tarot Reflections. Originally from upstate New York, Wen now resides in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her website is

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers