Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Healing Magic, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Green Witch Guidebook to Conscious Living by Robin Rose Bennett

The Healing Magic, 10th Anniversary Edition by Robin Rose Bennett is a very well written book about the Green Witch. In my opinion, this is naturally a woman who uses the earth to provide natural healing. It's very much an informative and detailed book, with rituals, recipes, spells and so much more! 
I notice, from the introduction to the end, this book is extremely inspirational! When I'm reading this book, I get the feeling that I could be using what the world has to offer to benefit myself. 
In away, I feel as if this book allows me to get in touch with the earth and put my roots, back into the ground and allow myself to grow again! I mean it's like having the world be your natural support for healing. 
My favorite is that it really helps guide me through different materials like Stones, Chakras and different spells that can be used as being a Green Witch, or in my opinion the Earth Witch. It really is a great inspirational book and extremely helpful with the information provided.

Here is some information about the Author:
ROBIN ROSE BENNETT is a compassionate, empowering herbalist and spiritual teacher. The focus of her healing work is to share the generosity of the earth and the magic, mystery, and beauty of the web of life. Since 1986 she has taught at schools, clinics, progressive and holistic organizations, herbal conferences, and is a repeat guest lecturer at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, St John's Hospital, Montefiore Teaching Hospital, Beth Israel's Nursing program, and Brown University Medical School. She is a faculty member of the New York Open Center and author of two meditation CDs. Bennett has a private consultation practice in New Jersey offered on a sliding-scale and teaches as an herbalist-in-residence at a family medical practice in Bronx, NY. She is a long-time member of United Plant Savers and the Northeast Herbal Association. Robin writes regularly for Plant Healer Magazine and is proud to be a founding member and on the board of directors of Hundreds of apprentices have graduated from her 3-year, in-depth apprenticeship programs over the past 25 years and thousands of students have benefited from her regular classes as well as her free classes that she regularly offers in her town as a community service.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers