Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Godox ZT330 Flash Speedlite for SLR Film Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe by Zeniko

The Zeniko is the easiest Speedlite I have ever owned! It's so simple to control the brightness, adjust the light to beam straight or at an angle and fit upon any of my 
cameras. The best part is that for being a beginner, this is something that will make every photo I take even better with my older film DSLR camera and soon my digital DSLR.
Features I find that are excellent with the Godox ZT330 Speedlite:
  • Quality - The light is super bright, but you can control it as well. However, for the product itself is very well made and adjustable.
  • Universal - I can use this with my old Minolta DSLR Camera and even be able to use on a newer one I'm purchasing soon!
  • Easy To Setup/Use - No hard digital information to remember or switch on, just a simple Speedlite I slide on to my hot shoe and begin using!

Finally, this is an excellent product and makes taking great photos, even better! I don't have or every had a problem with this product so far, since the day it arrived!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers