Saturday, July 11, 2015

Etekcity Scroll M910 Ergonomic Vertical Wireless Mouse: Optical USB Wired, Adjustable DPI, 9 Buttons, Removable Palm Rest and Thumb Buttons

The Etekcity Scroll Mouse is so comfortable, in the strange side shape it sits. I never really realized how a different design of a mouse could be so more relaxing and comfortable for my thumb to reach the buttons and rest upon. The wireless mouse is very easy to glide across my mouse-pad and it's DPI can be set to 2400, which is a perfect for my fast pace needs! 
Features I find wonderful about the Etekcity M910 Vertical Wireless Mouse:
  • Comfortable - I love resting my hand upon the mouse as it is so much more relaxing and is so close to how I would lean my hand on a desk. So it's shape is close to that of your hands normal relax position.
  • Easy Set Up - Simple directions to set up the speed with DPI the Buttons you can control and personalize. What makes this awesome with the many buttons is that you can make one access the internet, turn volume up or down and many more, without actually scrolling on your screen and finding the different pictures to access the internet or using the keyboard to adjust volume keys.
  • It's like the power of doing things on the computer is all in your hands!
  • DPI - Many don't like fast mouse scrolling, but I do! So to have a choice on a mouse is great and you have the ability to go from 800, 1200, 1600, and 2400DPI by the click of button.
  • Range - Wireless so you can work from a distance and not have to worry about sitting so close to a computer or a cord getting in the way, range is 10 M ( 33Feet)
  • Removable Palm Rest - This is a pad that attaches in the back, giving your palm a relaxing place to sit while you scroll with the mouse. Something I never had on any mouse and I'm really enjoying it!

Finally, this is an excellent mouse and it is replacing my old one. Lets just say this one doesn't waste my batteries (costing me more to change 2 triple A every few days) and it is so much more comfortable for me to use daily than to use a brand that causes my hand to feel discomfort after a long time of use.
Simply Excellent!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers