Friday, July 3, 2015

Etekcity LED Solar Lantern / Lights, Camping Equipment, 10-year Warranty, with Dual Charging Ways

The Etekcirty LED Solar Lantern is excellent! No need for batteries or to change a light blub, but instead I'm saving money and enjoying free charge by the sun for my LED lantern. It's so easy to use and actually warns me when the light is fully charged up by the side indicator. I love the style design, very light and easy to hold. The color makes it so much easier to see and notice, plus the shape lets it stand on its own. I can use this during a camping trip, hike through the woods, or just hanging out side with my family during the summer when the lights go down. 

Features I love about the LED Solar Lantern:

  • No Batteries
  • Recharge By Sun Light Or Outlet
  • Bright LED Light
  • Portable and Light Weight
  • Bright Orange Color 
  • Reliable

Finally, I really enjoy that this illuminates an area, with the bright LED light and just is a magnificent product to own!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers