Tuesday, July 14, 2015

AnyPrize - Solar Power Reflex Red Dot Sight Scope with 20mm Rail

The AnyPrize Scope with Solar Power Red Dot saves on recharging battery for getting the red dot to light up and it has the perfect 20mm Rail for attaching to a gun. However, right at this moment what really was something I was more interested into was the scope and it's ability to charge by the sun. 

The scope has the ability to charge by the solar panels on top and that makes it an excellent outdoor addition to a gun for hunting and practice. I was in the military, so to have a quality scope is always something I like and this is pretty good! I can get a clear view of the image I'm looking at and the red dot, with brightness control makes it so much easier to aim correctly.

Even if your not a great shot, the red dot that can be adjusted will help you get an easier shot. I know I'm not that perfect, but that is why I love this scope it helps out so much!
Features I love about this Scope:
  • Brightness Increase/Decrease Button
  • Solar Powered 
  • Quick Release On Bottom and Easy to Install
  • Excellent Clear View Lens 
  • Includes Cleaning cloth and Wrench
Finally, this is an excellent product in my opinion and I really love the size and solar charging and brightness can be increased making it easier to spot!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers