Friday, July 10, 2015

AllhqFashion - Women's Fashionable Shoe Review

Below I have two beautiful shoes by AllhqFashion.

I love the black shoes, they are so soft and comfortable to wear! The straps make it look so interesting and the open toe is excellent because I love to show off my nail polish I'm wearing.
However, it really s a nice fit and I don't have any problem walking all day with these. They make a great addition to a dress or a causal play suit. It really is something I can pair with many outfits and any occasion.

I love how they look and the additional height they give me. The style is just something I've been looking for and the fit is perfect!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

I always wanted a little color and these sandals give me just that! A little bit of purple and silver make a great look for a special occasion with a fancy dress. I love the fit as it's not to tight and doesn't leave my angles with any marks. The straps in font look is so elegant and beautiful!  
I love the entire style of these and they are just so gorgeous! 

Actually, I wouldn't mind wearing these all day long because they don't leave my feet in any pain! The heel is just a right size for comfort and long day use!

Honestly, many love bags and for me I am a shoe lover because it's something that can make any outfit stick out or look different! Therefore, these shoes just are classy enough to take my black and plain dresses to a whole new look!
Really gorgeous style and an excellent fit! 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers