Thursday, July 30, 2015

375 Essential Oils and Hydrosols Jeanne Rose

The book, 375 Essential Oils and Hydrosols by Jeanne Rose is an excellent way to learn about some new plants used for essential oils as well as ideas to use them. I love using essential oils, as they just awaken my senses and this book guides me through so many different plants and ideas to what they actually can benefit for the body and even useful for pets!.
I am so much in love with the natural way to heal and the idea of using specific plants, essential oils to help provide better health sounds so much better than chemicals or paying more for certain medications. This book is excellent and I have to say my favorite Essential Oil listed is lemon. It's the best for waking me up and has wonderful properties when your feeling under the weather. All I can say, that this book is just wonderful for natural healing and for saving a lot of cash with using natural oils! 

I think for anyone like myself, interested in learning about new benefits for healing with essential oils and some growth as well as more information about each one specifically, than this is a perfect book to get! It really is jam packed with information recipes and even names of specific herbs, I had no idea about. 
Excellent Book!

Some Information About The Author:
Jeanne Rose has also written Jeanne Rose's Herbal Guide to Food, Jeanne Rose's Kitchen Cosmetics, Jeanne Rose's Herbal Body Book, and The Aromatherapy Book.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers