Saturday, June 27, 2015

Zhidong N Full Vibration Feedback USB Wired Controller Gamepad Joystick For Windows XP/7/8/8.1 & Android & PS3 (Xbox360 Style) Black&Red - Not support the Xbox 360

The Zhidong N Full Vibration Gamepad is an excellent game pad for my PC and PS3! I can play on either device, plus my Android phone( with the additional USB Cable included). However, I use it basically for my computer, which I emulate games on and also I than just can hook it into my PS3 and use it as an actual second player controller with my friends/family.

Features I love about the Zhidong N Full Vibration USB Controller:

  • Vibration - Feel like your in the game play!
  • Size - Like a normal size controller, very comfortable to handle and press the buttons. 
  • Action and Movement Keys - No stalling or problems with the keys to move and do many different action movments like during any type of game.
  • Backlight - Allows you to see the keys, when playing in the dark.
  • Easy To Setup - Easy to set this up, plug and play!
  • No Extra Purchase - Mainly this one is because I love when it is all together.

Finally, this is a very nice looking controller, similar to the XBOX 360. However, it does look like an XBOX 360 product, it's made perfectly for the PS3, Android, and PC. 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers