Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Trusuper Women Cubic Zirconia Earrings Review

Three beautiful earrings by Trusuper.

The Silver women U Shaped Horseshoe Earring is so beautiful and a unique shape compared to a traditional round hoop. These have a nice thick width to them, giving them a nice show of the Cubic Zirconia that you will not miss.

I love how the indoor and outdoor light, reflects the polished and sparkling Cubic Zirconia Crystals. Plus, the fit is perfect, they aren't too heavy or have I ever felt any irritation wearing these Silver Horseshoe Earrings.

For a gift to yourself or someone else, I think anyone would love to receive these. I know they are my new favorite pair!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

The detailed design and shape of these are so gorgeous! The studs are small, with a framed like design around a stone. So you have a shining color stone center, like the Ruby Red I have and they come in so many other nice colors. Than you have the Cubic Zirconia design, framing all the way around the stone giving it a beautiful look!

I have to say, these are really gorgeous and even great for any special occasions or any time of day! They can really make you feel beautiful and want to smile every chance you see them in the mirror. I really love the style and color, just perfect!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

These earrings dangle and shine at every move. I love the length and the way they shimmer at every angle. The tear drop shape is gorgeous and very stylish for any special occassion.

I think if your ever unsure what to wear with that gown or dresssy outfit, than these would be a perfect choice. Since they are just a perfect clear crystal design, it could match anything!

They don't weight your ears down or cause irritation, when worn all day. Instead, you just feel lovely and I feel they make just anyone jealous once they see these in your ears. I think I notice
it brings alot of attention and the shimmering Cubic Zirconia really makes these just beautiful!

I really love the length and the design!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers