Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Musiclily Huang Brand 10 Hole 20 Tone Cylinder Harmonica

The Musiclily Huang Brand 10 Hole 20 Tone Cylinder Harmonica is very nicely designed for those who want to play or learn to play the Harmonica. However, in my opinion it's made pretty well for practice and for having fun. 

Features I love about the Musiclily Huang Brand Cylinder Harmonica:
  • Design - slim style, with enough to grip on as a traditional harmonica. I love the shape as it's easier to fit my mouth. There are 10 holes and 20 tones on this C key Harmonica, but what I love is that with a C harmonica you can find it to be just right for many songs your going to play as it's normally used in most packages you buy. Then, the beautiful polished silver harmonica is simply eye catching and reminds me of many large name brands as well.
  • Quality - This is terrific in quality, plays good and feels as it will last a long time!
  • Comb - made of resin, which is easier to care for and keep clean. However, this isn't too big of a deal for playing, but it's so much easier to maintain and easier on the lips.
  • Cover - to me it seems more like the traditional cover, with the holes perfectly on the side. It happens to give a brighter and clearer tone, when played. 
  • C Key - it's best for playing many or most songs you want to learn. I find it to be simplier to play for a beginner, which than it's easy to move to a different key after practice.
  • Included Case and Cleaning Cloth - A great set together, as this keeps it safe and protected and clean.

Finally, it's a great beginner instrument and very well designed. Very nice to handle and comfortable to use!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers