Friday, June 26, 2015

MAKIYO Women's Clothing Review



I love the Pullover Shirt Tunic Top by MAKIYO! I have the style 5, which is pink and so decorative with a Bohemian style design. It's very free flowing and so very comfortable! There are those batwing sleeves that just flow with your arms and large round scoop neck.



I can put this over a normal tank top or shirt and a pair of jeans of any color and it just works! Excellent fit and style, love how free flowing and comfortable this top is.



If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






The layered tiered look is really nice on this shirt. You have the many colors going down in an angle tiered style. I love how comfortable and free flowing this shirt is. The style is so different and unoriginal, which is excellent! I love how comfortable and well the colors work together, going from white and moving down to a deeper color. 

I have the green, so from top to bottom it's increasing from white to a darker shade of green each tiered level.

Very nice, no sleeves and perfect for spring or summer!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





This is such an interesting Dress. It gives any type of dress you wear underneath a nice design of lace, allowing your solid dress's color to be seen and with decorative lace on top and it's color peeping through!

The entire lace dress is one/free size and perfectly fits me, without being so tight or too loose. Plus, it's perfect for any occasion and since it's such a simple dress I can place on top of a shirt, giving it an entire new look!

I really enjoy making use of this lace top for a dress. It's very beautiful and a lovely Laced Tunic!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”