Monday, June 22, 2015

LUCLUC - Hello Kitty Magnetic Straw Cross Body Bag

My favorite kitty is now at LUCLUC and that is something I knew I wanted, once I seen it! The LUCLUC White Magnetic Straw Cross Body Bag is super adorable because it's Hello Kitty! She has her beautiful straw white face and the big pink bow on top. Her eyes, nose and whiskers are made of sequence. 

Love her bow!
Long Body Strap
She opens in the middle, where there are buttons and straps at the bottom. Inside, is a few compartments for carrying a few items and the large center for many large ones.

I really just love this bag and knew I had to have it after one look! It was something I can't find anyplace else, but at LUCLUC.

Just beautiful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers