Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lift Care Essentials 5x Extra Strength Lemon Essential Oil 4 oz 118ml

The Lemon Oil of Lift Care Essentials is so strong in scent and feels great on the face! I actually love the scent and way it adds a glow to my skin. I use it daily and it already has proven changes in my skin, with brightness and my pores. I love the results with use of this product and strength! 

The dark shaded bottle keeps it from losing it's strength and keeps it potent longer, which is excellent. I use this to add with my homemade mixed lotions and creams. It's just that excellent!
I also enjoy the natural antibacterial properties you get with this Lift Care Lemon Oil! Very nice and just great!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers